Friday, August 2, 2013

Prepper Pupil Preparations

Prepper Pupil Preparations

There were many things to consider for getting this new blog off the ground, other projects are in motion and there may not be time in the future for timely updates. For now, in the advent of a cessation of tasks from clients, I am lucky to have time and make some posts but I do hope it will be at a balanced setup in the days to come. I need work that pays and really this is just something to occupy my time and practice on my writing. Writing other people's blog posts, among other things, is really what I do. 

Photo from http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/11-important-skills-for-preppers/

Prepper Pupil is something I had always wanted to work on but when one is engaged in other people's web content things get put in the back burner. I consider myself to be a boy scout and the term "prepper" was never really something I knew about until the TV show "Doomsday Preppers" came up. I hate getting caught with my pants down and I have always made sure I have a plan on top of a backup plan. That said, I still consider myself a novice when it comes to prepping and I wish to learn a whole lot more with the little time I have outside of family and work hours. 

The blog is all set, the layout is similar to other blogs I have created and thematically alike with their blog siblings. It is hoped that in time I will be able to fill in some quality content that may provide interesting reading material for visitors. I have not planned all the pages yet but a rough outline is already in mind and that should be finalized in a couple of days. 

I plan on featuring gadgets, recipes, techniques and much more. I hope even as a green horn survivalist or prepper, I would be able to educate others and have them become preppers too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment